I feel bad.. I had this one sitting under my monitor and forgot to pack it up when I sent the box off, sorry to anyone looking forward to trying it :(

On to the tea though, it’s a really nice black that I could see myself drinking again for sure. I’m on my second steeping and the flavour is really nice. It leaves a lingering sweetness on my palate that leaves me wanting to drink more and more.

Looking forward to seeing how this tea holds up to a few more steeps :)

Edit: Not really sure how to explain this but the tea leaves such a nice smokey bittersweet taste, I’ve never really experienced anything quite like it from a tea I’m really loving this

Hey everyone, I’m still fairly new to Steepster but I’ve loved my time here. Such a great community and I’ve had nothing but pleasant interactions!

I’m 22 years old and have been drinking loose leaf tea for about a year now, I still have lots I’d love to try so if anyone would ever like to do an exchange or something I’d be in for sure!

I cook,read, play video games and drink tea on my spare time. I’m always up for recommendations, be it a game,book or a tea!

Ontario