Not gonna lie…was kinda disappointed by this tea. I thought it would be way sweeter than it actually was. But mainly tasted just like oolong tea…slightly nutty, and maybe a hint of caramel. Eh, not my favorite, but so glad I got to try it before I wasted my money on it. Thanks so much, mj1851!

mj

I felt the same way about this one. It’s not what you would expect from the name and it’s a little on the old side as well. Anyway, I’m much more impressed with the Coconut Pouchong. I’ll be interested to see if you like that one better :-).

P.S. Coconut pouchong is good hot and does really well as a cold brew.

Cameron B.

I’m actually curious about this one. I’m considering ordering the Golden Moon gift set, which has this and 11 other teas – most of which I am interested in trying. Hmmmm…

mj

I could send you some Cameron :-)

Cameron B.

Aw, thanks for the offer, but I think I’ll just wait and grab the set, since there are several other teas in it that I’m very interested in trying. No sense in taking some from you! :P

Ost

Yeah, I’ll probably try the coconut one soon. Thanks again, so much for the sample, mj1851!

Comments

mj

P.S. Coconut pouchong is good hot and does really well as a cold brew.

mj

I could send you some Cameron :-)

Ost