drank Coconut Pouchong by Golden Moon Tea

So…I gotta say first off, I don’t get why all the Golden Moon Tea ads are all about this one tea. They act like it is the BEST coconut tea you’ll ever have!
Because like most coconut teas taste the same…It seems pretty hard to screw up a coconut tea. But that’s just a newbie talking. What do I know!
Anyway, the initial flavor I caught was obviously coconut.
But after a few sips all I could taste was butter. Slightly salty even. It’s like you go to the theater and instead of putting the butter on your popcorn you put it all into drink and put a pinch of salt in after it. That’s how buttery it tastes. Imagine drinking that straight…that’s how it is.
Well…that sounds horrible. It’s drinkable, but I’ve had better coconut teas. Maybe I’m just off today xD Sorry, mj1851!!

Flavors: Butter, Coconut, Salt

TheTeaFairy

I recently fell out of love with coconut tea. Don’t get me wrong, I’m CRAZY about coconut itself, but I find it spoils quickly in blends and always end up tasting weir and waxy to me. I just don’t buy them anymore.

Ost

Weird. Yeah, it’s kinda hit or miss with me, and I gotta be in the mood. Definitely gotta be in the mood. xD

mj

No need to apologize! We all have different tastes. Sorry you didn’t like it though cuz I’m loving the Nina’s samples you sent (which are the only ones I’ve tried so far).

And it’s not like I blended that tea haha

Ost

I know. But I don’t want you to feel lame for wasting perfectly fine tea on me! XD
But yeah you’ve already sent me enough good teas that I’m totally gonna buy more of!! (: was awesome swapping with you!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

And it’s not like I blended that tea haha