drank Vanilla Oolong by Adagio Teas

Eh…let’s just say…Adagio has yet to impress me. Haven’t ever been "wow"ed by any of their teas. Probably just not for me. :/

sherapop

Ost: I believe that a big part of their appeal for many people is the Fandom program and the ability to create one’s own blends. I don’t hear that many people raving about their standard teas… I bought a couple of the Zodiac series sets and have found that the tea is generally good but not great. The concept is more important, it seems, than the ingredients.

Ost

Yeah, I think you’re right! I mean, that’s how I found them. I bough a few of their fandom blends and hated them. xD I bought their Peach tea a few years ago, but it kinda tasted burnt to me…I even like Teavana better. I know…I’m crazy :P

Arshness

Weirdo. I love my Adagio teas. Ever tried Foxtrot? How about Earl Grey Bravo? The Chocolate Chip, Birthday Tea, Blueberry Decaf and sadly discontinued Apple tea, masala chai, and they have excellent Egyptian Chamomile. :)

Ost

Eh, there teas weren’t anything that really interested me alone now that I’ve looked at so many other tea companies. I can get better teas cheaper. :P All in my opinion of course.

To each their own. Adagio is my first love so to speak <3
What companies do you like?

Ost

Have kinda fallen in love with DTT, H&S, David’s Teas, and Tealux. :O What about you? Other than Adagio of course haha

Comments

sherapop

To each their own. Adagio is my first love so to speak <3
What companies do you like?

California, USA