I’ve only tried one other 52teas tea than this and I hated it. Ever since I’ve been a bit skeptical of 52teas. But Mandy sent me this in a swap last week, so I had to give them another shot.
I’m so glad I did!
This tea smelled phenomenal! Maple Cheesecake. They got the smell straight on!
The first few sips of this tea tasted a bit bitter, and I thought I was going to have to add sugar (which I hate doing for teas because I always screw it up somehow).
But as I kept drinking the bitterness went away and it started tasting exactly how it smelled. 0_0 A great dessert tea!
So glad I gave 52teas another chance! Was a win! :D
Thanks, Mandy!

Mandy

Glad you liked it! No adding sweetener to your teas? I don’t know how you do it! I always add sweetener, makes me feel guilty since most people on here don’t. But I feel like it enhances the flavors.

Ost

I always end up adding too much XD I hate ruining a good cup of tea. I would rather deal with bitter tea than just a cup of sugar water. xD

Cameron B.

Mandy, I almost always add sugar to my dessert teas. Straight teas, not so much.

Mandy

Yeah, I’m learning that straight teas that I like, I don’t want to sweeten. Straight teas that are ok, I still sweeten because I’ve got a crazy sweet tooth and sweetened tea is the only thing that keeps me from eating ice cream for dinner!

mj

There’s no need to feel guilty! You should drink your teas however you enjoy them. That’s the whole point :-)

Comments

Mandy

Ost