drank Wedding Tea by Harney & Sons

I generally try and avoid weddings, but if this tea were being served at a wedding, I’d definitely go. This tea would be worth all the sappiness I don’t like at weddings. XD
It smells so strong, like a lemon cake.
The taste is a bit lighter, but just as creamy and delicious a lemon pie would taste. Not too sour or overwhelming. The lemon and vanilla combo is absolutely heavenly in this tea. Goodness, I love this tea.
If you like lemon desserts then you definitely gotta try this tea! I can’t wait to get more than a sample of it ^^

Flavors: Cream, Lemon, Vanilla

TheTeaFairy

Mmmm, will try on next H&S purchase!

Ost

It’s definitely worth it if you like lemon desserts! (: So creamy…and ugh it’s so good. Not as strong with the second steep though, but that’s okay. It’s still wonderful! ^^

Mandy

Sounds right up my alley (:

Ost

I’m pretty sure you’re gonna love this tea, Mandy! :D Seems like your kind of tea.

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Mmmm, will try on next H&S purchase!

Mandy