drank Quangzhou Milk Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

This is my first Milk Oolong! :O
I don’t generally like drinking milk, but there was so much hype here about milk oolong that I wanted to try it. Got this as a sample from the awesome, mj!
So while this doesn’t really taste like milk, I can’t figure out what it tastes like.
It’s so weird.
It’s pretty buttery, and that’s really all I can think of right now to describe it. xD It’s just different. I have mixed feelings about this tea…. It’s just…weird. I don’t even know. xD So I won’t give it a rating haha

Flavors: Butter

Cameron B.

The few milk oolongs that I’ve tried haven’t been “milky” enough for me, they just taste like slightly creamier versions of green oolong, which I don’t like.

mj

The milk oolongs that I’ve had don’t taste like regular milk to me either. To me, they taste like that milk that came in boxes that you can put in a lunch box and not have to refrigerate. I think the brand is Parmalat or something like that. My mom used to give them to me all the time as a kid

TheTeaFairy

Lol, I always get popcorn notes with most milk oolong.s.. But with mandala’s I get Pina Colada goodness!!

Blodeuyn

I’m still on the fence about milk oolongs too. Some are flavored, some are not. So confusing. :)

Ost

Well…seems like there are others that have mixed feelings too. Glad I’m not alone. xD
Also TheTeaFairy- I got Mandala’s Milk Oolong from a swap that I have yet to try. After this one I wasn’t so sure, but now that I read your comment I’m a bit more interested! :p Will have to try soon!

TheTeaFairy

After trying MANY milk oolong, mandala is my one and only now. It’s different from all the others, very unique.

Well good to know! (:

Comments

Cameron B.

mj