drank Golden Monkey Black Tea by Teavivre

Got my Teavivre order today. :O Not sure why I seemed to get it before everyone else though…that’s kinda weird. Oh well.
I haven’t tried many teas from Teavivre, so the teas I bought were kinda a risk. But I have heard so much about them that I figured I’d take that risk and buy a lot since it was at such a good price and I got two gift cards, so might as well spend them!
When I opened the bag a wave of cocoa and chocolate hit me. Which was a good sign.
The main flavors I taste are malt and cocoa. It kinda has that earthy, almost woody aftertaste. Earthiness isn’t really something I love in a tea, but the chocolate and malt notes really overrule it, so it’s drinkable.
I’m so glad that I got a lot of this!!
ALSO! It’s the kind of tea that’s easy to figure out how much to steep. So wins all around! XD Yah for not wasting my money! :D :D

Flavors: Chocolate, Cocoa, Earth, Honey, Malt, Wood

boychik

Congrats!!!
was it free ship or you paid 5.95?

Cameron B.

I need to try this tea again, it’s been too long. I tried an older tea earlier and my reaction to it was very different than the last time. :P Changing palate!

Ost

One order I got free shipping on, and the other I just got the cheapest shipping. Think it was closer to 3 though.
But both arrived today.

Lariel of Lórien

Nice! That’s a great choice.

What else did you order?

Ost

Cameron B I got Superfine Tan Yang Gong Fu Black tea, Yun Nan Dian Hong, and for my samples I got, Da Hong Pao Big Red Robe, Bi Lou Chun Green, and a Dragonwell. Can’t wait to try all of it!

Comments

boychik

Congrats!!!
was it free ship or you paid 5.95?

But both arrived today.

Lariel of Lórien

Nice! That’s a great choice.

What else did you order?