drank Momoko by Lupicia

So ordered a tin of this along with a crap load of Golden Honeydew from Lupicia the other day. xD I’m glad that I only got one tin of this.
I feel like a lot of the Lupicia teas I’ve tried so far have been super sweet and didn’t need any added sweetener. But this one is different.
The peach in this is kinda bitter.
I steeped it for about 3 minutes. So not like overly long…but it just seems like I steeped it for an hour. 0_0 I can taste the vanilla in this tea though, which is nice.
But would be even better if they had a sweet peach/vanilla flavor instead of the bitter peach/vanilla that I am tasting xD
Kinda meh about this tea…but I’ll have to try it a few more times before I give up :S

Flavors: Bitter, Peach, Vanilla

albertocanfly

Ruh roh…. Sounds like you have a trouble maker on your hands! You have to whip it into shape! :D

Ost

Hahah xD Yeah I gotta figure this one out for sure.
If you’re interested in it, I can send some to you! :P

boychik

Maybe cold steep?

Ost

Yeah maybe. I’ll mess around with it again, see what works.

Tealizzy

I agree..this one isn’t my favorite, but if you like peach, you should try Momo (black) or Momo super grade oolong.

Ost

Oh my goodness, Tealizzzy I LOVE Momo Super Grade Oolong!! That is probably my favorite Peach tea!

albertocanfly

If you wouldn’t mind, I’d love to try it! .

Comments

albertocanfly

Ost

Hahah xD Yeah I gotta figure this one out for sure.
If you’re interested in it, I can send some to you! :P

boychik

Maybe cold steep?

Ost

Yeah maybe. I’ll mess around with it again, see what works.

Tealizzy

albertocanfly

If you wouldn’t mind, I’d love to try it! .

California, USA