drank Golden Honey Dew by Lupicia

Yesssss! FINALLY get to try this. I’ve been RIDICULOUSLY excited about this tea. Like you have no idea.xD Ever since I had their Melon Oolong I’ve been desperate to try the famous Golden Honeydew!
Not even exaggerating. I ordered 5 tins of this tea. That’s kinda a big risk xD But I figured if it’s anything like Melon Oolong it will just be incredible and I should stock up on it while I can. :P
Well. Good news, guys. I didn’t waste my money!
Kinda feel a bit bummed out about the Momoko tea, but I was not disappointed by this one.
When I opened the bag I was hit by a strong wave of honeydew. Ugh. It was amazing. One of the strongest teas I’ve ever smelled.
As for taste, the initial taste was strong like the smell but it didn’t seem to last all throughout the actual drink. This probably won’t make sense…but you know when you swallow a tea and it tastes different from when you first sip it? That’s kinda how this tea is. Perhaps it’s the rooibos base that makes it taste like the flavor doesn’t last all the way through…but…I don’t know.
Haha that probably makes 0 sense. xD You just gotta try it and you’ll understand what I mean! :P But it’s an amazing tea overall. I think I might actually like the melon oolong and this one the same. They’re both wonderful teas and I’m glad I didn’t waste my money. Definitely worth trying!!
But if any of you order from Lupicia and this flavor isn’t available, definitely order Melon Oolong, because it’s pretty similar!
Both are amazing!! :D :D

Flavors: Honeydew, Melon, Sweet

Mandy

Phew, glad you like it so much, 5 tins is a heck of a lot when it comes to teas you don’t care for.

Yeah…I was pretty confident I would like it. xD

boychik

And you would see a line of ppl dying to buy it from you in a case you didn’t like it.

True haha!
Well if anyone is interested in trying it, hit me up and I can send ya some! (:

Marzipan

If you decide to sell a tin…

Haha I think I might like it too much to do that. :P
But if I happen to get sick of it before I finish all 5 cans I’ll let youguys know haha

albertocanfly

Oh my lordy! FIVE tins?! Hahaah, you are one crazy lady! I’m going to be hearing about this tea for agesss now…tehehe:P Glad that you adore it so much!

Haha it probably won’t last too long, so don’t worry :P haha

Rie T.

Thanks for this review, good to know what to look for the next time I go to Lupicia! :D I love their fruity teas.

Ost

Definitely will not disappoint!

Lariel of Lórien

I haven’t decided if i prefer this or Melon Oolong.

Comments

Mandy

Yeah…I was pretty confident I would like it. xD

boychik

True haha!
Well if anyone is interested in trying it, hit me up and I can send ya some! (:

Marzipan

If you decide to sell a tin…

Haha I think I might like it too much to do that. :P

albertocanfly

Haha it probably won’t last too long, so don’t worry :P haha

Rie T.

Ost

Definitely will not disappoint!

Lariel of Lórien

I haven’t decided if i prefer this or Melon Oolong.

California, USA