drank Earl Grey (loose leaf) by Twinings

This was the first loose-leaf tea I ever drank (bought by accident, haaa) and I still love it.

Cavocorax

Yeah that’s one of the classics for me too, although I didn’t know there was a loose-leaf variety! I’ve seen people use those tins for planting herbs!

Ozli

Oh man, that would be adorable! Going to do that when next I have a herb to plant (and I JUST planted lemonbalm, hee)!

Comments

Cavocorax

Ozli

I drink a lot of tea (and coffee!) and do other things sometimes, like hug cats (3 black cats!) and homeschool a child (the Snick, Snickety Snickface the Sharkboy) and make art and draw things and watch too much television and pretend I’m not home when people knock on the door!

I LOVE A LOT OF THINGS.

My ratings probably skew high because of this, but I can’t help being optimistic, it is the natural way of things.

North Bay, Ontario, Canada