drank Mu by Great Wall Tea Company

Having for dessert with pumpkin pie tartlets and vanilla ice cream. Tea is not health choice in my world. :D :D :D

I don’t really like the smell of this tea because I hate cloves, but when you get up close it smells really really good. Something soft in there. It’s the best tea with licorice that I’ve tried. (And I love licorice? But not yet in any teas.)

Anyway, now that I’m timing my steeps for this site, I think I’m steeping way less (I probably am a chronic over-steeper because I wander off and forget constantly).. idk if this is good or bad yet.

Is it just me or is this site missing a “What tea are you drinking?” box for the tealog? It’s a pain searching the tea and going from there. There should be a LOG YOUR TEA! button or something.

Cavocorax

Mmmmmm. That sounds pretty good. I’ve got a licorice blend from DavidsTea that I like,but then I found out licorice is bad for nursing, but then fennel is good, so Idk what to do. I complicate everything.

And I totally found this site useful for making me pay attention to how long I steep tea, and savoring the flavours. I’m always using my tablet to take notes! But I go to my cupboard to find the tea I want to review – maybe that’s quicker?

Ozli

Oh yeah, that helps! Thanks! :D

Comments

Cavocorax

Ozli

Oh yeah, that helps! Thanks! :D

I drink a lot of tea (and coffee!) and do other things sometimes, like hug cats (3 black cats!) and homeschool a child (the Snick, Snickety Snickface the Sharkboy) and make art and draw things and watch too much television and pretend I’m not home when people knock on the door!

I LOVE A LOT OF THINGS.

My ratings probably skew high because of this, but I can’t help being optimistic, it is the natural way of things.

North Bay, Ontario, Canada