drank Irish Breakfast Tea by Twinings

Good and hot with milk and sugar. And nutella cookies! I made this tea JUST in time for my new tea order to arrive! :P

But then my possibly parasite-ridden kitten licked it, so I don’t feel bad about throwing it out now.

Cavocorax

Hahha. How convenient! Were you letting him sniff it? Dunking his face in it? :P

Ozli

Hahahaha >:D (you jerk XP there’s this little triangle of flat up against the wall on the back of the loveseat where my tea sits – it is NOT cat!safe)

Comments

Cavocorax

Ozli

I drink a lot of tea (and coffee!) and do other things sometimes, like hug cats (3 black cats!) and homeschool a child (the Snick, Snickety Snickface the Sharkboy) and make art and draw things and watch too much television and pretend I’m not home when people knock on the door!

I LOVE A LOT OF THINGS.

My ratings probably skew high because of this, but I can’t help being optimistic, it is the natural way of things.

North Bay, Ontario, Canada