drank Lapsang Souchong by Tea Desire

This is LOOOOVELY! It’s like camping! Smokey and tree-ish and campfirey and nom nom nom nom. I think I need to have this on hand – I’ve never had a tea like this!

Cavocorax

It’s pretty crazy eh? I imagine it would be hell if you had a sore throat, but it’s so good otherwise. It was $6 /50g at Tea Desire which isn’t bad, but I imagine it wouldn’t be too hard to find this at other stores. :)

Comments

Cavocorax

I drink a lot of tea (and coffee!) and do other things sometimes, like hug cats (3 black cats!) and homeschool a child (the Snick, Snickety Snickface the Sharkboy) and make art and draw things and watch too much television and pretend I’m not home when people knock on the door!

I LOVE A LOT OF THINGS.

My ratings probably skew high because of this, but I can’t help being optimistic, it is the natural way of things.

North Bay, Ontario, Canada