drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

OK, this tea has definitely found a home with me. This is one I could marathon like comfort tea – in fact in the second cup I added brown sugar and milk as recommended and YUMMM. But even without, this is like a beautiful tea version of pumpkin pie. I like it both ways, but it’s really decadent with things added. OM NOM NOM NOM.

It really does taste like pumpkin. You can really smell the squash!

Cavocorax

YES! :O I was hoping you would like it! I didn’t get the big deal the first time, but I fell in love with it on my second cup. I’ll have to buy a new tin of it in the fall (unless I do an online order – I can get it sooner).

Yeeeeah, I’m pretty sure I’ll be buying this online ASAP. ;D

Ozli

Gonna wait til after xmas when I get my sweet flavoured DT sampler, though >___> JUST IN CASE ;) ;)

Cavocorax

>__> OF COURSE. :P Man it’d be nice if they had a boxing week sale too, but it doesn’t seem like they do that sorta thing. :|

I bought myself 30g of Glitter and Gold as my xmas present though! That, and a giant Perfect Mug. It’s not online anymore, but the design I picked matches this tea pot: http://www.davidstea.com/bubble-teapot-45-oz-forest?&TF=8215E1C9208C&DEID=

Ozli

Pretty…. oh man I don’thave exclamation marks on my busted keyboard…. this is really affecting the way I write… IMAGINE ENTHUSIASM HERE D:

Cavocorax

Haha. Who wears out their exclamation mark keys???? YOU DO. >__> No wait, if it was just worn out, your caps lock button wouldn’t work either. :P

Ozli

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe. I’m really missing my parentheses, too. /o\ But! I have an exclamation mark in my clipboard so it’s my permanent command-v right now….! :P

…..I really hope it comes back, though .___.

Comments

Cavocorax

Yeeeeah, I’m pretty sure I’ll be buying this online ASAP. ;D

Ozli

…..I really hope it comes back, though .___.

I drink a lot of tea (and coffee!) and do other things sometimes, like hug cats (3 black cats!) and homeschool a child (the Snick, Snickety Snickface the Sharkboy) and make art and draw things and watch too much television and pretend I’m not home when people knock on the door!

I LOVE A LOT OF THINGS.

My ratings probably skew high because of this, but I can’t help being optimistic, it is the natural way of things.

North Bay, Ontario, Canada