drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

And this one’s done. Doing some serious damage to my tea cupboard today. :D

Cavocorax

Woohoo! Room for more? :P

I am totally in drink down sample mode too. I’m trying to bring my number down and it’s working! Two weeks ago I was at 100 teas. /0\ Now I’m at 82 or something? (With 3 of those being teaware things)

Ozli

So much room for more now, especially on the caffeine free/light side of things! We’re getting there! :P :P :P

Comments

Cavocorax

Woohoo! Room for more? :P

Ozli

I drink a lot of tea (and coffee!) and do other things sometimes, like hug cats (3 black cats!) and homeschool a child (the Snick, Snickety Snickface the Sharkboy) and make art and draw things and watch too much television and pretend I’m not home when people knock on the door!

I LOVE A LOT OF THINGS.

My ratings probably skew high because of this, but I can’t help being optimistic, it is the natural way of things.

North Bay, Ontario, Canada