drank Anti V-Day Treat by Della Terra Teas

Need caffeine that also feels like a sugar rush this morning since I’m up early for some reason and I have to get to work work work on the python course I’m taking. I love this tea a lot. It’s always a good eeeease into the day tea.

In other newsss, I bought a nice jug yesterday with the fruit/tea infusers & the ice thinger for my cold brewing. I have a mango black tea in there (Murchies and one of my least faves brewed hot, but it’s reaally nice cold. There’s a few in my collection I can’t wait to try cold. Now that I don’t have to try to pour from an old pickle jar :P or use a saucer as a lid to my french press. JUGS. SO HANDY!)

I drink a lot of tea (and coffee!) and do other things sometimes, like hug cats (3 black cats!) and homeschool a child (the Snick, Snickety Snickface the Sharkboy) and make art and draw things and watch too much television and pretend I’m not home when people knock on the door!

My ratings probably skew high because of this, but I can’t help being optimistic, it is the natural way of things.

North Bay, Ontario, Canada