drank Key Lime Pie by Della Terra Teas

If Lime Kool-aid were a tea, it’d be this tea. Yeah, Lime Chiffon is BETTER…. but this one has CAFFEINE. :D? I have a feeling this would make a great iced tea, too. Also, I was distracted on Ravelry and forgot this steeping & no harm done ;) ;) that’s always a plus, for me.

Boiling 8 min or more
Cavocorax

Ooooh Ravelry! :O I’ve been knitting up a storm – now I need to figure out how to switch colours or… well I hope I don’t ruin the whole thing. :P

TeaEqualsBliss

I just added you on IG

Ozli

Cavocorax BE BRAVE :P :P …I’m making hat. Shhh, it’s a Pikachu hat for the child ;)

TEB, sweet! ;)

Cavocorax

Oooh that’s awesome dude! How are you going to keep it secret?

Ozli

I just told him it’s a yellow hat – everything else adds on after ;)

Comments

Cavocorax

TeaEqualsBliss

I just added you on IG

TEB, sweet! ;)

Cavocorax

Oooh that’s awesome dude! How are you going to keep it secret?

Ozli

I just told him it’s a yellow hat – everything else adds on after ;)

I drink a lot of tea (and coffee!) and do other things sometimes, like hug cats (3 black cats!) and homeschool a child (the Snick, Snickety Snickface the Sharkboy) and make art and draw things and watch too much television and pretend I’m not home when people knock on the door!

I LOVE A LOT OF THINGS.

My ratings probably skew high because of this, but I can’t help being optimistic, it is the natural way of things.

North Bay, Ontario, Canada