Very smooth, mild astringency, lightly floral, but no sharp edges. The leaves are very roughly, mechanically, cut in small pieces, it makes them look younger, I think. All in all, good pu erh, but, for me, it lacks a bit of character.

Roughage

That pretty much describes my view of this tea. I wonder if it will age well. Your comment has also made me realise that I have not yet written anything about it. I must remedy that in the near future.

Comments

Roughage

Brussels based tea aficionado, grew up with herbal infusions (ortie/nettle, hmmm), but over the years I got more and more interested in the real McCoy aka Camellia S.; nowadays, a big fan of shu and sheng Pu Erh, entre autres. As an amateur alchemist, I also like to brew my own herbal mixes. Bref, it’s a way of life!

Brussels