I am very intrigued by the ingredient of African honeybush as I have run across it in a few teas that I have recently tried. It seems to add a pleasantly light sweetness. I love that the orange and mandarin notes sing in this tea with the same sweet/tartness that you get when eating the fruits themselves. I bought this tea to share with my sister-in-law the day we had planned to go to a hooka bar that she says has excellent teas. Unfortunately the hooka bar was closed, so we had to make our own fun. I bought this tea because the name sounded like something that you might find in a nice tea room. I would describe this tea as demure in all the right ways!

A tea drinker from the south. I think I probably was given sweet black tea in my bottle as an infant. I don’t get to drink the finer teas that I really love as much as I would like, but I have managed to find less expensive brands that are quite good. Tea has become an accompanyment to most everything I do: reading, knitting, working, movie watching. I love all kinds of teas, but white teas are probably my favorite. I also especially love mint teas and teas with spices. Have a blessed day and happy brewing!