Pretty eh, rather generic taste. I brewed my first cup for almost 5 minutes, as they recommended. Came out pretty strong, slightly bitter. Didn’t really like it much. Added some milk, made it much better. I could taste the tea through the milk and it was not bitter anymore, but it was nothing special at all. Wanting to brew it a bit weaker, I infused two used teabags (one that I used for my first cup, one that I used to make my mother a cup) for about 5-6 minutes. Came out weak and a bit bitter, but I still drank the whole thing.

Overall, nothing special. Maybe I brewed it wrong, I’ll try brewing it a bit shorter tomorrow and maybe add a bit of sugar (though I don’t like sweetening tea). Or it may just be because it’s bagged. We’ll see.

Hi, I’m Aleksander, a biology/chemistry student living in Poland. I’ve started seriously drinking tea in 2012 in order to cope with the stress of high school, and it is certainly much better than coffee (which I only find drinkable with a lot of milk and sugar) and energy drinks (all of Mendeleev’s table in a can). I use it for either a caffeine kick when I have a lot of work, or for winding down when I have the time.

I almost always take my tea straight – no milk or sugar. However, in rare circumstances, I add milk if the tea is too strong/bitter or sugar if I think it will compliment the taste.

Gdynia, Poland