drank British Blend by Tetley

Tetley British Blend is the classic “Builders Teas”. They have commercials from the 80’s about the bag shape and all the perforations. To be honest, if you’re looking for a good, strong tea to get you going, this tea is one of the classics. When I was over in England for Christmas, this tea was in the house. Sadly, the house flooded when I was there. But, to keep me company in the days I had ahead with all the cleanup, Tetley British Blend was my companion. It’s a cheap, good tea and I recommend it to anyone looking for a good “Builders Tea”.

Let’s keep this short:
I like ornithology (study of birds) and minerals (rocks).
Minerals are fun because there are loads of them and I’ve met some great people from them.
Birds are fun because I like birds.
The kakapo, my icon, is a flightless parrot. It’s so cool.

The person who really got me into tea is a friend in real life and the person who got me into this:
“IIfx”. You may notice he and I review the same teas, just because we share a lot of teas. I’m usually the risk taker, and he just takes the rest. :P

I must say, after seeing some of the reviews here, I am a bloody right noob. I don’t know squat, and I like it that way.

Virginia, USA