This tea was very good! Thanks to Dinosara for the sample! This tea tastes almost exactly like the Green Almond Cookie tea that I have. The only noticeable difference is that the green almond cookie is a green tea and this is a black. It tastes very almondy and warm! I really like it. This is a very sweet tea and is a perfect afternoon tea. I generally bring a t-sak of this to lunch no Tuesdays and Thursdays when I have class all day. I then steep it while I eat my hurried lunch at take the tea to my Asian History class. This tea definitely makes that class more enjoyable, even though I already love it!

I have been a tea lover since I was barely in fourth grade. My love for tea has grown exponentially since then, and now I am on a quest to learn as much as I can about tea. And I can’t wait!

I work in the tea room, and spend all of my spare time teaching my friends about tea. I hope to one day own my very own tea room, and I am constantly working towards that. I hope to use steepster as a path to knowledge. Hopefully this knowledge will prepare and inspire me to be a greater tea lover!

Alabama