drank Golden Monkey by Teas Etc

Thank you LiberTEAS for this wonderful sample!

There is not much to add to the many others that have commented on this great tea. Plain and simple, it is a very delicious and delightful tea!

This tea is very smooth, even if you decide to steep it a couple extra minutes (of which I tried and found no strong bitterness; only a continued satisfying richness).

One finding however: It seems that a shorter steeping (2mins or less) produces an Assam-like flavored liquid – so I personally recommend steeping 4mins+.

I’m a southern boy that relocated to the Mid-West that has an intense love for high quality loose leaf tea! This is no doubt, a passion I intend to enjoy and pursue for the rest of my life! I love the art of tea, and the expression of it’s culture in each cup.

You can also follow me here:

Blog:

Twitter:

Typically, I’m a straight tea and loose-leaf type of drinker. Black teas (especially Taiwanese blacks), Greener Oolong and Sheng Pu-erhs are top on my list!

Don’t get me wrong though, I do like me some darker, roasted oolongs, shu puerhs, greens and whites are a must as well!

I guess the only way to get the bigger picture is to start with that I love tea. Almost all traditional teas are welcomed, and I have been know to try a few flavored or blended teas.

Mid-West USA