Thank you LiberTEAS for this great sample!

I must say this is one great green tea!

There is much more found in this tea than grassy notes only; there is a nice thickness to this one, as well. It seemed full and creamy even on my third steeping of these leaves. The fluid is smooth, slightly sweet and has great substance.

No wonder why this one is such a favorite among many of the reviews! I’m hoping to stock up on this tea in the near future.

I’m a southern boy that relocated to the Mid-West that has an intense love for high quality loose leaf tea! This is no doubt, a passion I intend to enjoy and pursue for the rest of my life! I love the art of tea, and the expression of it’s culture in each cup.

You can also follow me here:

Blog:

Twitter:

Typically, I’m a straight tea and loose-leaf type of drinker. Black teas (especially Taiwanese blacks), Greener Oolong and Sheng Pu-erhs are top on my list!

Don’t get me wrong though, I do like me some darker, roasted oolongs, shu puerhs, greens and whites are a must as well!

I guess the only way to get the bigger picture is to start with that I love tea. Almost all traditional teas are welcomed, and I have been know to try a few flavored or blended teas.

Mid-West USA