I’m definitely picking up more of the fruitier notes this go around. There is a certain ginger and faint cloves flavor that’s emerging. One of the best parts about this particular pot, is there is no one to share! :) Sorry, there’s a lot of truth to that though.

This is a much lighter Kenyan tea than I’m used to, but that’s completely alright. It is very smooth and pleasant to the palate. There is only a small dry astringency on the top of the tongue – dead in the middle.

I still haven’t made myself cold brew or chill this one yet, but that review will come soon. Maybe later this week. In the mean time, I’ll grab a cup here and there hot. It’s dependably delicious!

I’m a southern boy that relocated to the Mid-West that has an intense love for high quality loose leaf tea! This is no doubt, a passion I intend to enjoy and pursue for the rest of my life! I love the art of tea, and the expression of it’s culture in each cup.

You can also follow me here:

Blog:

Twitter:

Typically, I’m a straight tea and loose-leaf type of drinker. Black teas (especially Taiwanese blacks), Greener Oolong and Sheng Pu-erhs are top on my list!

Don’t get me wrong though, I do like me some darker, roasted oolongs, shu puerhs, greens and whites are a must as well!

I guess the only way to get the bigger picture is to start with that I love tea. Almost all traditional teas are welcomed, and I have been know to try a few flavored or blended teas.

Mid-West USA