This is a nice shu pu’erh tea, and stayed full in the mouth, even after multiple steepings. The aroma of the leaves resembles Nori, of which I don’t mind. The liquid is a reddish brown color, even at 10-15secs steepings. I’m not sure that I would steep this one much more than 15secs, however it would probably hold up pretty good against becoming bitter. This tea has a medium boldness – not overbearing. It fit perfectly for my day to give me the extra little Get Up & Go!

I’m a southern boy that relocated to the Mid-West and has an intense love for high quality loose leaf tea! This is no doubt, a passion I intend to enjoy and pursue for the rest of my life! I love the art of tea, and the expression of it’s culture in each cup.

You can also follow me here:

Typically, I’m a straight tea and loose-leaf type of drinker. Black teas (especially Taiwanese blacks), Greener Oolong and Sheng Pu-erhs are top on my list!

Don’t get me wrong though, I do like me some darker, roasted oolongs, shu puerhs, greens and whites are a must as well!