I like this rooibos. It has a refreshing zest to it, somewhat mild compared to the potency of some herbals or chai teas. There is nothing exciting or depressing about this tea, it is a solid 50/50 middle of the road teabag tea.

For tea in a bag, this one is good, but a bit on the pricey side.

I am into puerh teas: raw & cooked, aged or ripened. A good friend of mine sent me a sample of a puerh tea and I fell in love. Before that time, I really only drank black teas, and those were iced! Obviously I was tea challenged.

Puerh teas are very unique, I’ve found. I have even had different tastes come from the same beeng cha! Mostly my collection is ripe (cooked) puerh from Yunnan region only. I intend to branch out my tasting horizons into raw puerhs, and if I can afford them, some aged raw puerhs. (the really good ones tend to be pricey, like over $50 for a tea cake pricey)

I do enjoy a good oolong or cuppa black tea, but mostly my enjoyment and passion is for puerh teas.

St. Louis, MO