This is my 10th Darjeeling I’ve drank in this lifetime, and it is by far the most tasty one.

Each steeping alters flavor subtly. Watching the leaves unfurl in a clear teavana 16 oz steep cup is pleasant.

The flavor is pronounced with no astringency to battle through, the smell is very nice. I would recommend this tea to someone who is not a oolong drinker, but wants something other than a green or black tea. It is good without anything added; drink it neat!

I am into puerh teas: raw & cooked, aged or ripened. A good friend of mine sent me a sample of a puerh tea and I fell in love. Before that time, I really only drank black teas, and those were iced! Obviously I was tea challenged.

Puerh teas are very unique, I’ve found. I have even had different tastes come from the same beeng cha! Mostly my collection is ripe (cooked) puerh from Yunnan region only. I intend to branch out my tasting horizons into raw puerhs, and if I can afford them, some aged raw puerhs. (the really good ones tend to be pricey, like over $50 for a tea cake pricey)

I do enjoy a good oolong or cuppa black tea, but mostly my enjoyment and passion is for puerh teas.

St. Louis, MO