drank Youthberry White Tea by Teavana

This is a profoundly foul tea…when dry it smells almost tolerable – floral and a little artificial – but when it brewed up it was horrific. It smelled fruity, yes, but fruity in a way that spoke of almost-rotten peaches left forgotten in a corner of the pantry…

I made it through one sip of the stuff and chucked it straight into the sink. I’m not making another cup; I’m just done with this mess. :/

Dustin

Last time I checked, they let you return teas that you don’t like. I have taken them up on that offer for a few teas before. Depending on how much you bought, might be worth giving them a call and asking about their return policy.

Pyroxy

That’s an interesting thought, but since it was a gift I doubt they’d let me return it. Hopefully I’ll find someone out there who appreciates it…

Comments

Dustin

Pyroxy

Overstressed college senior…tea is what gets me moving in the mornings, calms me down at night and fills all the moments in-between.

I’m still in the everything is delicious and I want to drink it all phase of my exploration, so I’m open to swaps, TTBs and trying new things.

My cupboard is things I have and am willing to swap (either I didn’t like them that much or I have a lot of them) and my wishlist is mostly things I’ve tasted and want to buy or swap for in the future.

Indianapolis IN