Dry this tea isn’t much to speak of – the rooibos is very finely shredded (to the point where it came through my strainer) and the only fruit I saw off-hand were the dried blueberries. Once steeped the liquid is deep purple/red and (thought this is going to sound odd) has a scent oddly reminiscent of black olives…not exactly pleasant.

A few sips in and this really does taste like black olives, also. I can maybe pick up hints of blueberry, but it’s certainly not palatable. I may try to resteep this at some later time, but for now it’s not one I’d be willing to try again.

Nicole

Hm. I love black olives but not to drink.

Comments

Nicole

Hm. I love black olives but not to drink.

Overstressed college senior…tea is what gets me moving in the mornings, calms me down at night and fills all the moments in-between.

I’m still in the everything is delicious and I want to drink it all phase of my exploration, so I’m open to swaps, TTBs and trying new things.

My cupboard is things I have and am willing to swap (either I didn’t like them that much or I have a lot of them) and my wishlist is mostly things I’ve tasted and want to buy or swap for in the future.

Indianapolis IN