drank Almond Happiness by 52teas

From the LiberTEAS sampler I bought a while back

This tea smells amazing – almost like a well-crafted amaretto or a quality fortified wine – and I was literally salivating as I poured it out. I haven’t been this excited about a tea in a while…

Sadly, though, the taste doesn’t quite hold up. I was hoping for something deeply almond-flavoured, but instead it tastes a lot more like an Almond Joy – which, apparently, was their intent – with an oily sort of almond flavour and hints of dark chocolate and coconut.

All of these delicious flavours are at the end, though, with a whole mouthful of black tea that you have to get through first…and I kinda wish it was the other way around. It leaves my mouth feeling a little greasy, though, and that really starts to get unpleasant after a while.

So it’s not a favourite of mine, but I think it has promise. I may have to work on blending this one and seeing where it goes…

Boiling 3 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Overstressed college senior…tea is what gets me moving in the mornings, calms me down at night and fills all the moments in-between.

I’m still in the everything is delicious and I want to drink it all phase of my exploration, so I’m open to swaps, TTBs and trying new things.

My cupboard is things I have and am willing to swap (either I didn’t like them that much or I have a lot of them) and my wishlist is mostly things I’ve tasted and want to buy or swap for in the future.

Indianapolis IN