1tsp Caramel Oolong (Della Terra) + 1.5tsp Da Hong Pao (Teavire) [after one steep] + 1tsp raw sugar for 2min at 185F

And oh my gods, this is a very good mix…the da hong pao adds a smooth and rather comforting depth to the sweetness and smokiness of the caramel oolong that’s completely amazing. It’s a damn shame that this was the last of my da hong pao, as this is something I would absolutely mix again (and again and again).

Time to buy more of both these delicious teas, I think.

yyz

Sounds good. You might like this one http://www.betjemanandbarton.com/en/les-parfumes/304-paris-seveille.html

I haven’t had it yet but I have heard good things about it. You can get it by phone order and I believe the seller will sell you 50g.

Pyroxy

Oh, you delightful person! Thanks for the recommendation – I’ll have to check it out. :)

Comments

yyz

Pyroxy

Overstressed college senior…tea is what gets me moving in the mornings, calms me down at night and fills all the moments in-between.

I’m still in the everything is delicious and I want to drink it all phase of my exploration, so I’m open to swaps, TTBs and trying new things.

My cupboard is things I have and am willing to swap (either I didn’t like them that much or I have a lot of them) and my wishlist is mostly things I’ve tasted and want to buy or swap for in the future.

Indianapolis IN