drank Forever Nuts by DAVIDsTEA

It seems that everyone just loves this tea. However my first time sampling it, i wasn’t impressed. It tasted overly nutty (and i definitely tasted beets, yucky, I want to taste mini donuts! My expectation of this tea was very high and my first experience did not come anywhere near where i thought it would be. However there where some variables. when i tried this tea for the first time. I was working and i heated up some water in a plastic cup, in the mocrowave. I really don’t think the water got nearly hot enough to do the job correctly. I think i might try this one again after my second cup of Mango madness.

My name is Meg I live in new Hampshire. I have always loved tea, but i am very new to this loose leaf thing. I recently discovered David’s Tea and have my second shipment on its way ( i think my fiance might kill me if he knew what ive spend so far). ANYwho, i don’t know much about temps, or steeping or different leaves. Im hoping to learn.

Milford, New Hampshire