drank Caramellissimo by Teaopia

The scent of this tea is lightly buttery and sweet. There is something in the background that reminds me of burnt bread. It’s a little bit sweet (not exactly a caramel taste) and ends with a wheat-like flavor. This reminds me a bit of how the milk tastes at the bottom of a bowl of cereal. It doesn’t have the nicest finish as it’s a bit drying in the mouth. Thank you to lizeepea for swapping a sample with me!

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!