drank Cream by Adagio Teas

This tea smells just like lucky charm’s marshmallows. I definitely detect that familiar Adagio black tea taste and the entire cup actually tastes very similar to other signature blends I’ve tried that have cream as one of their components. I have found that I like Adagio’s black tea when it’s cooled slightly. Today I used cooler water and steeped the tea for about 3 minutes. It’s very sweet and somewhat comforting. I don’t taste CREAM specifically, but more of a heavy sugary flavor. Not a bad tea, but you certainly have to be in the mood for it! Thank you, brandy3392 for a sample!

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!