drank Daydreamer by DAVIDsTEA

This tea smelled so very delicious when I opened the bag! Fruity and flavorful! I have to say that I was very much let down by this blend. After enjoying so many delicious teas from DavidsTea, I thought it would really pack a bunch of flavor. This was quite mellow – a little bit bitter, fruity (couldn’t really distinguish mango from a general ‘fruit note’), but nothing all that impressive. It’s one of those teas you drink and then forget that you’ve had a cup. It doesn’t linger in the mouth or mind.

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!