drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

My very first tea from Della Terra Teas! I’m very excited after reading many of the great reviews.
I first taste the black tea base. It’s not bitter.. but just very present. That taste quickly changes into a smooth milk chocolate with a little bit of graham cracker. This tea reminds me of a cereal I had when I was younger. I can’t think of WHAT cereal it is, though. The strange thing that happens is that none of the flavors stick around for a long time. They fade very quickly and don’t leave a really memorable taste. I was expecting a tea like Teaopia’s Fireside S’mores — that one still remains my top S’mores/graham cracker flavored tea. This blend isn’t all that bad.. it’s just not memorable & lacks the graham cracker/marshmallow flavors I want.

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!