drank Creamy Eggnog by Butiki Teas

Oh! I’m getting really excited about Christmas and all of the yummy holiday treats. I’m not usually a big eggnog drinker because it’s so rich, but I will have a few sips. Being a huge lover of creamy teas, this one sounded like a dream.

This tea is buttery, silky and relatively mild. The flavoring and tea blend so well together and I’m happy to say that I don’t taste any sharp vegetal notes. This one is all about that wonderful eggnog creaminess. I love that there is no nutmeg or spice as I don’t really like either. FINALLY a holiday tea without the distraction of those darn spices! This is a fantastic winter delight!

LiberTEAS

I’m the same way when it comes to eggnog. My hubby loves the stuff, but, I usually only have about 1/4 of a glass because it’s too rich for me. But this is amazing! The perfect alternative to eggnog.

although… I do like nutmeg in my eggnog. LOL

Azzrian

GAH I really need to get my hands on some of this!

Ashley Bain

I cannot wait to try this! Such a good alternative!

Comments

LiberTEAS

although… I do like nutmeg in my eggnog. LOL

Azzrian

GAH I really need to get my hands on some of this!

Ashley Bain

I cannot wait to try this! Such a good alternative!

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!