I’m not sure why I didn’t buy this blend when it first popped up. I had immediate regret after reading all of the yummy reviews. I realized that I HAD to try some and see what the talk is all about. Yssah generously shared a sample with me and this is my cup of choice this afternoon! Thank you!

Sipping… I detect a rather smooth and subtle tea. It’s primarily a black tea base followed by a whisper of blueberry. Darn. I was really looking forward to some of that cream cheese/pastry flavor as well! It seems like my tastebuds either hit the mark with 52 Teas blends or they completely miss. Now, this isn’t a bad tea… but it seems to be just a subtle blueberry black tea. I still have about a cup’s worth left to try and coax out more of the creamy danish flavor.

~
Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!