drank Golden Fleece by Verdant Tea

I’ve been saving this little sample for the longest time and I just needed to find the right moment to enjoy it. The end of a school block is never a good time, but I’m now on spring break for a week – so it’s TEA TIME!

The scent of this tea is of rich sweet potato and milk. Oh, this smells so delicious!
Sipping… this is a solid and smooth tea. It’s definitely got that sweet potato flavor with a bit of milkiness in the background. I’m not picking up on any astringency.. it’s just smooth & soft. Quite yummy!

I’m not sure I would buy this again as it’s pretty expensive and there are other teas I like more. Sadly, I’m also not getting the “wow factor” everyone else seems to get with this tea. This was a nice treat, though. Glad to have been able to try this.

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!