The scent of this tea reminds me of very green leaves and flowers. To me, it smells like a very floral oolong I’ve had before. I do like floral oolongs, but I tend to like them if they have creamy, buttery or sweet notes as well. I can handle flowers if they are accompanied by something else — otherwise it’s a bit too much like perfume.

Sipping… yep… definitely floral notes coming through at first. They’re surprisingly not too strong or sharp. There is also a bit of grass in the background. The finish is sweet, but subtle. I’m not getting much cream, but the mouthfeel is a little bit heavy. This isn’t a bad oolong, but I wish I had tasted something a bit more creamy/buttery.

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!