Rose is another one of those flavors that has to be perfectly right for me or else it can remind me of perfume and give me a headache. I have hopes that roses paired with something creamy will bring down the sometimes overwhelming contribution that roses can bring to a cup of tea. The blend is gorgeous! Lovely little rose buds and beautiful white tea leaves.

Sipping… mmm.. this is very nice. I definitely taste the white tea – it’s sweet and buttery. The roses are there, but they’re actually in the background as a floral wisp. The roses and the white tea are all wrapped up in a smooth, somewhat milky note. The finish does remind me a little bit of a bubbly champagne in that it makes your tongue tingle a little. This is a delicious tea that would be perfect for a special occasion. It’s also so mellow that it’s great for those times when you need something with just a hint of flavor.

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!