My very first Golden Moon tea to try! This is the next victim in my (never-ending) quest to find the perfect and best vanilla tea. I loved the smell of the tea when it came out of its pouch. When it first hit water, I would say that the Jasmine overpowered, though there were slight hints of that vanilla.

While this was good, I couldn’t really taste a bunch of the vanilla. It was more like the Jasmine first and then a light.. semi-sweet finish. This is a solid, unique tea that is just enjoyable, for me. I don’t think that I’ve found my true Vanilla tea just yet, but this is an interesting treat!

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!