This is the closest I’ve come to tasting vanilla in my tea. I’ve had a couple of cups a day of this stuff.. trying to get my fix! The scent is beautiful in the tin and is definitely a strong mix of red tea and vanilla.
The Rooibos and the vanilla blend so well together. This tea is smooth, truly. I don’t use any milk/sweetener and think that this makes a beautiful drink on its own. Another thing I like about this is that it isn’t a bit drying in the mouth… simply smooth and rich. Well done, Republic of Tea.

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!