So lately I’ve been so thankful for sample sizes… Not that the tea I’ve had is bad, but I like trying things before spending money on full-sized mysteries. I was excited about this kind because it had vanilla in it.. And you know how I like my vanilla tea. First steep was pretty darn good. This was a mix of green tea and vanilla pieces. The actual sweetness comes in the swallow of the tea. It was really powerful in the after taste.. So much I said, “wow!” while standing alone in my kitchen. The tea is quite good, but not consistent. I don’t think I’ll be buying this one again.

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!