drank Coconut Custard by Teas Etc

I’m just about out of this bag! I have been having a pot at least once a day. I don’t know why, but it’s not tasting as sweet as my first few cups. I’m tasting more of the rooibos than the coconut/sweetness as before. Still good!

Cofftea

“I’m just about out of this bag!” may be a clue… maybe ingredients have shifted/settled.

QueenOfTarts

I was thinking about that.. but it was about early/mid-way through the bag when it started to not taste the same. I’ll try shaking/shifting it a bit to see how it goes! Thanks!

Comments

Cofftea

QueenOfTarts

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!