drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

Thank you to Meghann for sharing some of this tea with me! This is a good & solid flavored black tea. I like the sweetness that turns into coconut in the swallow. I’m not tasting any of the creamy or pie parts, just the coconut against a black background. The black tea is a bit stronger than I would have liked, but this is a pleasant cup!

Meghann M

I had to add a splash of cream to get the cream and never got pie crust, but enjoyed this all the same.

Comments

Meghann M

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!