(BACKLOG) This is quite good! Thank you to Jaime for the little sample! The smell is overwhelming at first! BLUEBERRY, BLUEBERRY, BLUEBERRY! I love the taste of blueberries and this definitely satisfied my need for a blueberry fix. I don’t know if I could taste the cheesecake, but more of a sour/odd flavor in the background. I was on the verge of saying “no” to the background taste.. but it makes it a bit more interesting. I suppose that I was concentrating on the sweet smell, taste and the blueberries and gulped it down too fast. I think I’ll have to try this one again (SLOWER this time) to see if I can get more of the cheesecake taste and not the cheesy-sour note. This is a pleasant dessert tea that requires no added sweetener. Yum!

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!