drank Watermelon by ESP Emporium

Wow! This is one bright up of tea! I had never heard of a tea flavored like watermelon before. The actual dry blend looked more like a trail mix than a tea! HUGE hunks of dried fruits make a bright pink-orange brew. Sipping, this tastes almost identical to watermelon.. maybe melon water? True to the flavor of watermelon and very sweet all by itself! The finish is a little strange, I must admit.. Vegetables? Tart fruits? Drying and a little bit funky. Just different. While this makes for a good cup of hot tea, I think it would be just awesome iced! Thank you to JoeCool for sharing some of this with me. Yummy!

Nichole

I’m glad you liked it! :)

QueenOfTarts

Thank you so much! :)

Comments

Nichole

I’m glad you liked it! :)

QueenOfTarts

Thank you so much! :)

~
⁺ Student. Tea (& Coffee) lover. Bookworm.

Favorite teas: Milk Oolong, Flavored blends, Dessert teas, Creamy Teas, Rooibos, Oolong, Black, Green
Dislikes: Spices, Peppery flavors, Cloves, Cardamom, Licorice, Peppermint, Cinnamon, Mate, Puerh, Chai, Ginger

My Rather Picky Ratings
90+ – Reserved for the very best! Always in the cupboard!
80-89 – Quite good! A very pleasing cup.
70-79 – Room for improvement, but not bad.
60-69 – Mediocre.
50-59 – Bad. Will not purchase.
49 & below – Depending on the more specific rating: Undrinkable. Yuck. Will not purchase.

Note: Teas in my cupboard are all of the teas that I’ve logged, regardless of their current presence in my actual cupboard. For an updated list on what teas I have available for swap, check out the swap thread and not my cupboard! Thanks!